Thursday, May 4, 2017

Aging

In almost 2 months, I will go to a unfamiliar place, leaving everything I love behind.
Lot of worries stayed in minds, 
Was so eager to go,
Am so reluctant to leave,


I'm not sure what adventures will be ahead of me, hopefully there are Samaritans that ease my journey.
Keep praying hard, I just don't wanna feel regret and disappointed.

I am not fearless anymore.
Compared to those younger years.

Back to those days in undergraduate some memories vanished like being bleached by Clorox, it's like an aging sign while entering mid twenties. The irony is the frequencies to recall the days in high school have reached certain level. I wonder why too, perhaps those days are damn worry-less. I started admiring myself when I was in SAS. How could I endure the so-called hardships at such ages while so fragile now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darlink :)